Let’s face it New Zealand – it’s not exactly the most exciting aspect of an online casino. It is also perhaps one of the most important though, as, without good banking options, you could have loads of problems making deposits and withdrawals.
But how exactly do you know which sites offer the best banking options? The answer is simple: check out the reviews here at playin4keeps.com, where you’ll find the most honest and accurate information around!
As always, we’ll include all the information you need to know about a site’s banking options, plus we also have loads of information regarding the different payment methods, such as PayPal, credit cards, and Skrill. So, before you sign up with a site, check with us that it will accept your preferred payment method!
Banking is Hugely Important
You might think that banking at an online casino is easy. The fact is this though: different sites offer many different payment methods, and some might not accept your preferred one. Sure, if you use a credit card to deposit, you’ll be able to play at 99.9% of online casinos, however what if you use Neteller? Or PayPal? Or Entropay? You’ll need to check whether the different sites accept these methods, or risk being disappointed after spending all that time signing up.
It’s not just the banking methods that are important though – it’s also how the site handles deposits and withdrawals. Before you play, you’ll need to see how long these transactions take, whether there are any charges attached to them, and if there are any specific bonuses you’ll get for using a particular payment method. Only once you know these details can you work out if a site is good for you.
The Different Banking Options
The range of banking options open to online casino players in New Zealand is absolutely massive, meaning that everyone should be able to find the perfect choice for them. There are, of course, some that are slightly more popular than others, and these are:
- Credit card. Undoubtedly the most popular way to deposit, as it takes a matter of seconds and is really convenient.
- PayPal. The world’s largest online payment portal, depositing and withdrawing using PayPal is fast and completely safe.
- Skrill. Skrill is a huge e-wallet company, processing huge numbers of transactions every day. It’s a favourite with online gamblers, thanks to its ease of use and anonymity. Skrill is our preferred method when depositing or withdrawing.
- Neteller. One of the oldest e-wallet companies, it is completely trustworthy and, like Skrill, offers anonymity to players.
- Entropay. This is a prepaid card, meaning that you can’t overspend when you use it. It’s really popular throughout the world.
- Paysafecard. It’s not the most well-known online gambling payment option, but that doesn’t mean Paysafecard won’t become your most favourite way to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. As you’ll read in our guide, If you use Paysafecard for casino payments, you can make transactions in New Zealand dollars without providing any personal information to the casino whatsoever.
All of the different payment methods discussed at playin4keeps.com are completely safe, as we would never recommend a banking method that we didn’t completely trust. If you ever find an unusual banking method listed at a site and don’t quite trust it, the advice is simple: avoid it and use a different payment method instead!
If you’re an online casino player in New Zealand, consider yourself fortunate!
Not only are there a large number of great online casinos available to Kiwi players, but most of these also accept a wide range of NZD banking options, too. This means that making real money deposits and withdrawals is super convenient no matter if you prefer to use a credit card, eWallet, bank transfer, or another banking option.
We have scoured the internet to find the very best real cash casinos for New Zealand players and listed them all here. When you take the time to find (or just to follow our top recommendations) a casino with strong banking options, you’re guaranteed to enjoy:
- Real money bonuses back on your first few deposits
- Instantaneous payments for certain banking methods
- Convenient and quick transactions on your PC or mobile smartphone/tablet
- The ability to make anonymous deposits if you like
And much more, which you’ll discover as you read in our guide to online gambling deposit options for Kiwis.